Building Inspections Ballarat – ZYNC
Gain important peace of mind by investing in a building inspection
Did you know building inspections are essential when purchasing a new home in Ballarat? Searching for a property can be extremely stressful, not to mention drawn out. There are so many listings online to search through, and once you’ve finally narrowed down the list you have to go to the open inspections. When it comes to the point when you actually find a home that suits your individual needs, it can sometimes feel like you’ve struck gold.
At the stage of the process, many buyers get over excited and rush to sign a contract. However, this can ultimately be the biggest mistake of a lifetime. Despite the property fulfilling your specific requirements and looking great, unless you are a building inspector, you have no idea of the problems that could be lurking beneath the surface. If you want peace of mind you are making the right decision talk to the professional team at ZYNC House Inspections.
The trusted name in building inspections in Ballarat
ZYNC House Inspections is the team you can trust with your building inspection in Ballarat. With years of industry experience, we offer important peace of mind to buyers. Our fully qualified building inspectors thoroughly inspect your home and carry out the following steps:
– The boundary of the home is inspected thoroughly including fencing, outdoors areas, driveways, paths and gardens.
Sub Floor Area
– Underneath the surface we search for signs of decay. We also investigate piers and footing, termite caps and whether the sub floor has ventilation.
– The roof is examined include the frame, sarking and insulation.
– Our building inspectors survey the interior closely including floors, doors, windows, internal walls, bathrooms, kitchens, drainage etc. Basically everything that is inside is studied.
– We get up on your roof to look at the tiles, chimney, flashings, guttering, ridges, valleys and downpipes.
– Everything on the exterior of the home is inspected including decking, woodwork, verandahs, balconies etc.
– All external electrical fittings are examined to make sure they are connected correctly.
Don’t finalise your purchase in Ballarat without professional house inspections.
If you are currently interested in purchasing a property contact our professional building inspectors today. Our house inspections in Ballarat are fast, convenient and affordable. In no time, we will arm you with the tools you need to decide whether you should purchase a home. To arrange a building inspection in Ballarat, call us today.